Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hobotron deserves a melee

Instead of going out clubbing or drinking like most 20-somethings do on Friday nights, me and 11 other friends/colleagues went laser tagging. This was only my second time and I had something to prove. Let's just cut to the chase...laser tag is not my game. Dominating our opponents in aggressiveness and stature we managed to underachieve like J-Will, getting owned by the guns of twelve year old psychos and 30 year old virgins. Below is a picture of one of my score cards. What stands out is my score....5890. To put this in context, it placed first on my team...to put that in context it was almost 14,000 points lower than Hobotron (look down at the Green team).














Just try to imagine what Hobotron looks like...if you guessed a 6'2'' douche bag with acne you would be correct. Is it that obvious I am bitter? I think I am too competitive for games I'm not good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment