Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twackle...sounds like slang for a hidden body part

I just can't comprehend how Octagon + Twitter = Twackle...I think I must have missed some algebra in my English classes. Where the hell does the 'ckle' letter combination come from? This is almost as confusing as geometric proofs; therefore, just like middle school geometry I will just have to agree to disagree.

Anyways, Twackle is Octagon's response to Twitter's growing popularity and their answer to more sports driven content. Good idea...not sure about their implementation.

I want soccer feeds from credible sources...not random girls who think they know more about Manchester United then I do (shout out to J). I don't need BDogg to tell me "the Suns are getting worked over by the Lakers nba lakers suns," not to mention an invitation for terrible grammar and excessive words. Give me scores, give me details, and give me expert critique...if I wanted nonsense I would be a Mormon.

Octagon, I thought you could do better.


Here is the link to the article...http://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/article/61680

***Note: I did not mean to offend any Mormons...that religion is just something I will never understand...can we agree to disagree?***

No comments:

Post a Comment