Friday, February 27, 2009

"Give me my keys you little bitch"

I have had this voicemail saved on my phone for nearly two years because every two weeks when it prompts me to re-save or delete it I listen to it and laugh. Finally I have a new medium in which I can share what is the funniest voicemail I have ever received. Here is the message word for word...

"Hey Trevor sorry you didn't get my call....your going to be fucking sorry you didn't fucking return it to give me my keys you little bitch. You're with Courtney right now...dude it's such a bullshit move you're pulling dude. Some of us actually have, like you know, beds to go to and sleep in.........seriously, seriously dude, you've got to fucking call me back...its really.....FUCK you dude!!! Mainly that bitch you are with...I fucking hate Courtney and you can fucking quote me on that verbatim....I fucking hate that bitch. Its 2:35am, seriously I'm so aggravated right now AAHHHHHH GOD!!!! DUDE!!!!! Oh ya, my number is (510) - 710XXXX....alright bye.

Despite his harsh language, the caller is actually my friend and I never actually had his keys. I ignored his calls all night until the next day when he called to tell me he had his keys all along. I think we now know who the bitch was that had his keys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment